Assisted Living Caregiver - Day and Swing
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
$500.00 sign on bonus for full time caregivers after a 4-month introductory period
Caregivers are people who are authentic, warm, and looking for a chance to make a difference in a person’s life. A career with The Springs at Sherwood begins with paid online training. This opportunity allows you to gain certifications and the knowledge needed to work in person with our lovely residents. Once completed, you will begin to put that knowledge into practical use alongside a senior caregiver.
Caregivers often grow into their careers to reach new heights as Medication Technicians, Resident Services Coordinator, and more!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K with annual matching available
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Healthy discounted meals
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities
- Gym access
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #SAS
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.