Seeking Helping Hands - Caregiver
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
$500.00 sign-on bonus after a 4-month introductory period
- Wouldn’t it be nice to be consistently proud and appreciated based on your contributions at work?
- Are you looking for a way to get into or strengthen your experience in healthcare?
- Would you like to do that in an inviting, fun and inspirational atmosphere?
- Are you looking for a manager/company that actually values employees, and shows it by listening, respecting, celebrating, guiding and providing growth opportunities for them?
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for residents of our Footsteps memory care. We have chosen to work in a The Springs Living community because it fulfills more than our need to make a living, it fulfills our desire to serve others.
Caregivers have arguably the most important role on Team Springs. Caregivers are responsible for assisting residents with their daily routines which can include helping them bath, dress, or eat. Caregivers spend the most time one-on-one with our residents, above all else caregiving is about building relationships.
No experience necessary - We will teach you everything you need to know about caring for people with dementia with a focus on dignity and respect.
- Must be 18 years old
- Genuine appreciation for seniors
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K with annual matching available
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Healthy discounted meals
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities
- Gym access
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #SAS
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.