Director of Life Enrichment
- 1282 Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
- Community: The Springs at Greer Gardens
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
RELATIONSHIPS - People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
The Springs Living is seeking a Director of Life Enrichment for our Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community in Eugene, Oregon. This state of the art, beautifully designed community includes 216 wonderful homes, both apartments and cottages, and includes a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, a pool and spa, gardening courtyards, and more.
As the Director of Life Enrichment your responsibilities are to plan, implement and promote activities and opportunities that facilitate socialization, emotional well-being, and fun for our residents.
Our ideal candidate must have excellent organization skills coupled with the ability to work cooperatively with others to plan for large events. As the Life enrichment Coordinator you will be responsible for volunteer policies and programs, and serve as a supervisor for the volunteers.
It is essential for this candidate to have strong communication skills and possess the ability to effectively present information and respond to groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
- 3-5 years experience
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Experience in activities programming in senior housing community including designing and facilitating all aspects of a comprehensive program
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Experience coordinating group events
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services 2021
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Gym & pool access - private access for residents and staff
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.