Health Services Administrator
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Are you a LEADER?
Do you recognize that your success, the community’s success and the quality of our resident’s experience depends on how you support your team? At The Springs Living, we believe that the interaction between our residents and our direct care staff is where the magic happens. Do you?
The Springs Living Bozeman, enjoys a distinguished record of providing high quality Assisted living and Memory Care services in Bozeman Montana. Our community is growing and we are seeking a Health Services Administrator to guide our Health Services team. In this role you are responsible for leading and directing the daily operations of our Assisted Living and Memory Care community.
We are looking for an articulate and dedicated leader who is committed to providing excellent care and attention to those we serve. The ideal candidate will be someone with strong leadership skills and excellent staff development experience.
We hire people with vision, leadership and a commitment to “doing the right thing.” Because our employees and our residents deserve the very best, the successful candidate will be nurturing and kind when supporting employees, residents, and families alike. They will be both capable and joyful when supporting, inspiring and leading our dedicated team of health service professionals. This candidate should be comfortable with outside-the-box thinking every day.
Successful candidates should consider the following:
- Are you passionate about serving seniors as well as those who care for them?
- Do you have work experience that demonstrates you can take us to the next level?
- Have you demonstrated a commitment to learning and education?
- Are you organized and committed to quality operations?
- Experience in Assisted Living/Senior Housing Industry
- Experience as a Caregiver, Medication aid or Resident Services Coordinator is preferred.
- A current Montana Assisted Living Administrator’s License or the willingness to obtain this license with the support of our community.
- Strong computer skills; Comfort with various platforms and multiple applications.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check and pre-employment drug screen
- Prior experience managing multiple employees and juggling deadlines all while maintaining a positive attitude.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.