Director of Health Services RN
- 1641 Veranda Park Dr, Medford, OR 97504, USA
- Community: The Springs at Veranda Park
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs at Veranda Park! Our Mission is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. Our Purpose is to help our residents, their families and each other live life to the fullest.
Our community offers a warm and inviting senior living environment that serves to enhance the lives of our residents with premium quality services and genuine solutions-based care.
Why work in long term care with The Springs Living?
- Monday - Friday normal business hours
- After hours solution to take nurse advice call so you can enjoy you're time away from work - apply to find out more!
- Build meaningful relationships relationships with the seniors living in our community
Applicants should possess vision, leadership, accountability and organizational skills.
Tucked into the rolling hills of East Medford in Southern Oregon sits the nine-acre campus of The Springs at Veranda Park, a gated, premier retirement community offering cottage homes and well-appointed apartments for independent and assisted living.
The Springs at Veranda Park is seeking a Director of Health Services/RN to lead and manage all aspects of patient care in our community.
The position supports a talented team of Resident Service Coordinators, Medical Aides and Caregivers. The position reports directly to the Executive Director.
Together, our Health Services team coordinates and manages assisted living resident care services in accordance with Oregon Administrative Rules as they pertain to community based care requirements and Oregon State Board of Nursing standards of practice.
Duties include but are not limited to the following elements:
- Compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
- Effectively lead, motivate and inspire employees to consistently perform their duties to the highest standards of expectation.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced health care environment.
- Must have proficient PC skills, to include working with e-mail, record keeping and database entry. Point, Click, Care (PCC) experience a plus.
Why Southern Oregon?
Medford is one of the most beautiful, vibrant and affordable areas in the Pacific Northwest.
Located midway between San Francisco and Seattle, small close knit communities dot the breathtaking landscape offering a small town feel with big city amenities.
The area features historic towns, Crater Lake National Park, award winning wineries, the world-renowned Shakespeare Festival and the wild and scenic Rogue River.
The following qualifications are required for the position:
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with 3-5 years of experience.
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines.
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire staff in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pass criminal background, drug test, and COVID-19 test.
- Love for seniors and a willingness to learn.
Come see why our employees love working here!
The Springs offers to each employee:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance.
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family.
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members.
- 401K with annual matching.
Please note, all personal information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule. #SVP