Executive Assistant to CEO
- 3330 SE Three Mile Lane, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Founder / CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the Founder, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures. Performs general filing and scanning duties as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned with the ability to multi-task, prioritize projects/tasks, work efficiently under pressure, exhibiting initiative and problem-solving capabilities, including working without specific instruction, using available resources to successfully complete assigned tasks
- Provides guidance and supervision to CEO's Personal Assistant as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: 5 to 7 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
If the idea of joining our dynamic team and being at the forefront of the continued growth of The Springs Livings excites you, please apply today by including your resume with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.