Cook - The Springs at Lancaster Village
- 4138 Market St NE, Salem, OR 97301, USA
- Community: Lancaster Village
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Lancaster Village is seeking a Full Time Cook for our Assisted Living and Independent Living Community.
Our ideal Cook possesses the perfect blend of personal warmth and professional cooking skills. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a priority.
The right candidate:
- has a serious commitment to flavorful food
- is timely and efficient
- is open minded, personable, and accountable
- has a strong work ethic
- is passionate about serving residents, guests and their co-workers
- has an eye for quality and innovation
We offer a wonderful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, and opportunities for growth!
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screening
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
- Prior experience with cooking with an emphasis in fine dining
- Senior Housing experience is a plus
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pfizer COVID vaccine is offered to all new and current residents and staff. All employees, staff and visitors are screened upon entry and wear the required PPE per CDC/OHA guidelines.
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)