Dining Server - Flexible Schedule!
- 1201 West 10th Street, The Dalles, OR, United States
- Community: The Springs at Mill Creek
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for seniors!
- #8 in Fortune Best Workplaces in Aging Services™ 2021 - Great Places to Work Certified
- Wouldn’t it be nice to be consistently proud and appreciated based on your contributions at work?
- Are you looking for a way to get into or strengthen your experience in healthcare to start a career?
- Would you like to do that in an inviting, fun and inspirational atmosphere?
- Are you looking for a manager/company that actually values employees, and shows it by listening, respecting, celebrating, guiding and providing growth opportunities for them?
We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy life. This is a great opportunity for students seeking part time work with no late hours.
The Springs at Mill Creek, a premier senior housing community in The Dalles, is seeking customer service minded individuals to join our team of Dining Room staff. We offer Restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Mill Creek offers competitive wages, great teamwork environment, access to our gym facilities for all staff. Our fun work culture allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
Open Positions: Full-Time or Part-Time servers, with flexible schedules available!
Seeking customer service minded individuals to join our team of Dining Room staff. We offer Restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine.
- Flexible schedule with paid time off (ETO)
- No late nights (even dinner shifts are over before 8:00 pm)
- Great staff & considerate managers
- Appreciative and caring Residents - everyone's a regular in our restaurants!
- Great place for students and parents who want to be home at night!
Prior experience is great but we always provide hands on training for those looking to learn something new!
- 16 years or older
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS virtual doctor visits for employees and their household (no insurance required!)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Annual Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #SMC