Swing - Caregivers and Med Techs
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Are you seeking a chance to learn from a solid and dependable healthcare team with an average 10 years of experience working with The Springs Living?
In Sherwood, all of our healthcare directors, coordinators, RSCs and more have started from a caregiver position. Rising up doing what they love – Being present and caring for our seniors!
Swing shift, 2PM - 10PM
Caregivers are people who are authentic, warm, and looking for a chance to make a difference in a person’s life. A career with The Springs at Sherwood begins with paid online training. This opportunity allows you to gain certifications and the knowledge needed to work in person with our lovely residents. Once completed, you will begin to put that knowledge into practical use alongside a senior caregiver.
Caregivers often grow into their careers to reach new heights as Medication Technicians, Resident Services Coordinator, and more!
- Caregivers - 18 years of age or older
- Caregivers - No experience required, we provide all the necessary training needed
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
Come see how are employees grow with us! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Training course in leadership and career development
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Gym access - private access for residents and staff
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.