Resource Team - Caregivers and Med Techs - The Springs Living
- Portland and surrounding areas, Portland, OR, United States
- Community: Home Office
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
Have a passion to serve seniors and love to travel? The Springs Living is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents as part of our health services Resource Team.
As a member of our Resource Team, you’ll be part of a caring group of Caregivers and Medication Technicians pitching in at any one of our 18 communities. We are looking for fulltime and parttime Caregivers and Med Techs to join our team. This opportunity is great for college students due to flexible scheduling. The Resource Team provides support to cover either scheduled or unexpected staff openings. Length of assignment can range from one shift up to two weeks. Reliable transportation is a must, along with a passion to jump in and help serve Residents in our communities.
Additional Job Information:
- Competitive wages with the opportunity for advancement: starting at $18/hour
- Flexible scheduling
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred
- Prior Caregiving experience preferred
- First Aid/CPR and Food Handlers certification required
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass background and drug test
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pfizer COVID vaccine is offered to all new and current residents and staff. All employees, staff and visitors are screened upon entry and wear the required PPE per CDC/OHA guidelines.
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)