Medication Aide - NOC shift w/ shift differential
- 14404 SE Webster Rd, Milwaukie, OR 97267, USA
- Community: The Springs at Clackamas Woods
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE
Gain valuable experience while making a difference everyday.
The Springs at Clackamas Woods is hiring smiling faces to provide individualized personal care for our treasured residents. Our Medication Aides are responsible for the storage, distribution, and discontinuation of our residents' medication; keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in resident’s conditions and interacting with residents, family and co-workers in a professional manner.
We seek persons with good values, a compassionate heart, absolutely dependability and the drive to make the difference.
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of computers
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Shift differential for NOC shift
- Hours are 10p-6a