Housekeeper - $350 Sign on Bonus- The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr., Lake Oswego, OR, United States
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Full Time Position / Competitive Wages
The Springs at Carman Oaks Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care seeks a Housekeeper with the perfect blend of personal warmth and attention to detail for our beautifully designed community. We are looking for an individual with good values, a compassionate heart, flexibility, absolute dependability and the drive to make the difference!
Responsibilities may include completion of a daily room cleaning schedule and common areas.
At The Springs Living benefits are many: access to a state of the art fitness center, pool and hot tub, wellness coaching and personal training, discounted salon and spa services including massage and facials, access to Providence Express Care Virtual with on-demand doctor visits free of charge to employees and their family members and a 401K plan.
Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, and vision.
DAY SHIFTS: Saturday - Wednesday OR Monday - Friday
Additional Job Information:
- Competitive wages with the ability to accrue paid time off
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments
To find out more about The Springs at Carman Oaks visit: www.thespringsliving.com
**Sign on bonus available to those who meet requirements for full time status for the introductory period of 120 days and who have more than adequate attendance and performance**
- Ability to pass a criminal background and drug screening
- A love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized, and helpful
- Some senior housing experience is preferred
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.