Director of Human Resources
- 3330 SE Three Mile Lane, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
The Springs Living is a progressive company looking to hire a Director of Human Resources. Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience living in senior living. We realize to accomplish this we need to focus on more than our residents, but the staff who make a huge impact on our residents’ lives. Our plan is create a strong culture driven by our values.
The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for taking our growing company and helping us shape the way forward. This will be accomplished by developing the HR team, driving process change through the use of technology, ensuring compliance, and embracing our culture.
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs, monitoring administration to established standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Serves as the company point-of-contact for all HR systems, ensuring a successful and robust company technical platform is in place, in support of our employees
- Development of a genuine employee-oriented, Team Springs company culture, that emphasizes One Thing (empowerment), quality, team-based outcomes and high performance
- Development and execution of company plans for all HR matters such as performance management, payroll, and wellness and safety
- Proactively addresses and manages employee legal obligations and challenges
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development
- Minimum 10 plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources
- 5-plus years of managing a professional HR team
- Preference given to previous experience working in 2,000+ size organization
- Proven experience with HRIS systems, maximizing efficiency's through technology and implementing new systems
- Master's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
If the idea of joining our dynamic team and being at the forefront of the continued growth of The Springs Livings excites you, please apply today by including your resume and a cover letter with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.