Line Cook - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Are you looking for meaningful work at an organization that believes that each of us is an important part of something bigger than ourselves? The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking to hire a Part-time Line Cook! Work a predictable schedule, no late nights, and with a great team that cares about quality! Our ideal Line Cook possesses the perfect blend of personal warmth, professional cooking skills with line cook experience. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a priority. The right candidate has a serious commitment to flavorful food, is timely and efficient, and is open minded, personable, and accountable. We offer a wonderful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, and opportunities for growth!
Come see why our employees love working here!
The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees (30+ hours) are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes: Medical, dental, vision, and 401K plan.
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employee and their household: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Earn your Culinary Certificate for FREE!
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Fun work culture that allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
- Prior experience with cooking with an emphasis in fine dining
- Love for seniors, and passion for quality service
- Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.