Assistant Director of Nursing (RN or LPN)
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
- Community: The Springs at Bozeman
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living – a Certified Great Place to Work.
Our mission is to positively change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for assisted living and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
As the Assistant Director of Health Services (RN or LPN), you will work closely with the families, staff, and outside providers at The Springs Bozeman. You will use your diverse knowledge and exceptional relational skills to promote positive outcomes for our residents. Additionally, you will use your coaching abilities to teach our staff how to provide exceptional care to our residents.
Some duties and benefits of nursing in long-term care at The Springs:
- Develop lasting relationships with residents, versus short-term patient care in hospitals, and provide care to them for many months and years.
- Gain a better understanding of aging via practical experience that will come in handy when nursing anywhere, as well as when taking care of your elder loved ones some day
- Learn from older generations who have a lot to share, such as decisions that led to happiness, interesting careers, raising families and fascinating stories/experiences
- Work with a team of like-minded co-workers who are caring and patient and eventually come to feel like family
- Make a meaningful impact in not only the lives of the residents, but also the lives of staff that you will help teach and grow and empower
Anne Marie Barnett, an RN recognized by Cambridge Who's Who, said it best: "I found out that if you want to make a difference in someone's life and form relationships with your patients and their families, long-term-care nursing is the way to go.
Springs Living communities also offer competitive wages, great benefits and a number of other great opportunities - apply today to find out more!
- Valid Montana Nursing License
- Senior Housing Experience Preferred but not required
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude- not every task assigned is going to be super fun, but we need someone who will tacked the mundane with the same enthusiasm as the extraordinary
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
- Successful employee management experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program