Swing - Caregivers and Med Techs
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Are you seeking a chance to learn from a solid and dependable healthcare team with an average 10 years of experience working with The Springs Living?
In Sherwood, all of our healthcare directors, coordinators, RSCs and more have started from a caregiver position. Rising up doing what they love – Being present and caring for our seniors!
$1000 sign on bonus for full time med techs after a 4 month introductory period
Shifts Open: 2PM - 10PM
The Springs at Sherwood is looking to grow our family with enthusiastic Caregivers and Medication Technicians. We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
- Caregivers and Medication Technicians - 18 years of age or older
- Medication Technician - Prior experience with Medication Administration or Caregiving in a senior living community
- Caregivers - No experience required, we provide all the necessary training
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
Come see how are employees grow with us! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Training course in leadership and career development
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Gym access - private access for residents and staff
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.