Housekeeper Full Time
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Full Time Housekeeping Position in a Stable Environment. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about service and willing to always go that extra mile not only for our residents but for their co-workers.
Engaging and getting to know the residents that we serve by building relationships and working with them to understand how we can best serve them.
- Courteous and professional interactions with residents, families, employees, potential residents/families and outside the community.
- Cleans resident apartments, common areas, and offices according to schedule.
- Deep cleans resident apartments and common areas according to schedule.
- Maintains housekeeping carts and closets in a neat and organized fashion.
- Promptly reports any concerns regarding safe and proper functioning of equipment to supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
We are looking for team members that exhibit exceptional customer service and the desire to go above and beyond in all that we do. The right individual will have a heart for seniors and the desire to serve others.
Come see why our employees love working at The Springs.
Physical Demands and Requirements:
- Maintain ability to lift 50 pounds; to stand or walk throughout the vast majority of the work day; and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, and reach
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items.
- Must also be able to walk throughout campus on frequent basis for extended periods of time. (Up to seven hours)
- Involves light to heavy physical activity performing non-strenuous and strenuous daily activities.
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Covid vaccination or willing to be vaccinated if offered a position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.