- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living - a certified Great Place to Work.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. In order to accomplish that goal, we strive to change the way people work in senior living.
***Go to www.thespringsliving.com to learn more about our story, culture and values***
The Maintenance Assistant for our community supports the Maintenance Director to assure proper, consistent maintenance of our community including building interior and exterior, grounds, walkways, driveways and parking lot.
Essential functions of the job are:
- Primarily turning rooms in between residents - painting, basic maintenance and upkeep
- Support proper and consistent maintenance of facility exterior, including building, lawn, plant and/or flower beds, walkways, driveways, and parking lot.
- Support proper and consistent maintenance of facility interior, including resident apartments, common areas, offices, storage rooms, and kitchen.
- May be required to drive community vehicles to and from required destinations, safely and according to schedule.
Some additional functions:
- Upholds The Springs Living AIM Values.
- Demonstrates safe working practices at all times.
- Listens effectively and provides clear, concise, and accurate verbal and written information including all relevant documentation.
- Maintains a professional image to residents and fellow co-workers, in words, actions, and appearance.
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of our residents and staff at all times.
- Consistently reports to work on-time and completes scheduled shifts.
- Completes all assigned duties efficiently and accurately.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Director.
- Previous experience in construction or apartment maintenance preferred, but not required
- Maintains current and appropriate driver’s license or CDL and safe driving record.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to prioritize and organize assignments.
Typical physical and environmental considerations:
- Maintain ability to lift 75 pounds; to stand or walk throughout the vast majority of the work day; and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, and reach
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Wilsonville offers competitive wages and a great team environment. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental and vision as well as supplemental insurance options. All employees have access to a company 401K, Health Express and ETO.
In addition to complete on-the-job-training, the Springs offers to each employee:
- Healthy discounted meals
- Many e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must be able to pass a background check and oral drug screen; positive pre-employment results for THC may be allowed in states where it is recreationally legal.