Caregiving Assistant - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. The Springs Living is proud to be a Great Place To Work - Certified Company!
Great Opportunity For Students!
This position supports the comfort and wellbeing of our residents while assisting the caregiving staff. At The Springs, we pride ourselves on our spirit of caring, the welcoming culture, and our person-centered approach to resident needs. Caregiver assistants play a vital role in our service delivery in both our assisted living and Footsteps memory care environments.
- Assisting residents with basic activities of daily living including their participation in life enrichment programming
- Social engagement and activities with residents; providing interactions and basic supervision of our Footsteps residents
- Housekeeping such as bedmaking, taking out resident garbage, laundry, and other light cleaning tasks
- Serving meals in dining room, delivering meals to apartments, bussing and cleaning tables, and setting tables
- Escorting residents to and from the dining room
Responsibilities Do Not Include:
- Assisting residents with dressing
- Assisting residents with toileting, showering, shaving, or oral care
- Medication management or administration
- Transferring or Lifting residents
In Addition To Complete On-The-Job Paid Training, The Springs Offers:
- Scholarships opportunities
- Set schedules
- Access to gym and pool (before and after shifts at no cost to employee)
- Career growth opportunities
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household
- FREE accredited Trainings; CPR, AED, First Aid, Foodhandler’s
- State approved dementia training
- A love for seniors!
- Willingness to learn
- Caring and warm approach with a positive and friendly attitude
- Maintain current CPR and first aid certification (training provided)
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.