Dining Experience Lead - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. The Springs Living is proud to be a Great Place To Work - Certified Company! During the pandemic we have made sure to take care of our valued team members. We never shut down, extended paid sick leave, provided free groceries and meals for staff to take home to their families, and so much more!
Are you passionate about hospitality and providing excellent customer service? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors? The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking to hire two Dining Experience Leads with several years of server experience in the fine-dining, hospitality industry. The dining experience is very important to our residents, and we strive to ensure that each moment is nothing short of spectacular. We offer restraunt-style service, with award wining cuisine that is farm to table. During the pandemic we have also made sure to take care of our valued team members. We extended paid sick leave, provided free groceries and meals for staff to take home to their families, and so much more! If you are looking for set schedules and no late nights, please apply today. This is a brand new position in our company with very competative wages, and we are excited to meet you!
- Greeting residents (and visitors) at the table
- Serving beverages and meals in a courteous, friendly, helpful and accurate manner
- Communicate effectively with residents and guests
- Answer questions regarding menu items, specials and beverages
- Maintain knowledge of current menu choices, specialties and menu deviations, and food shortages in the kitchen
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure that all orders are prepared in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor and maintain the guests dining experience by delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, remove courses, replenish utensils, and refill glasses
- Mentor other servers
Additional Job Information:
- Great staff, considerate managers
- Career growth opportunities
- Appreciative and caring residents
- No late nights!
- Competative wages
Come see why our employees love working here!
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employee and their household: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Earn your Culinary Certificate for FREE!
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Fun work culture that allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
- Love for seniors!
- Previous fine-dining serving experience
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.