Let's Grow - Caregivers and Med Techs
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
$1000 sign on bonus for full time med techs and caregivers after a 4 month introductory period
- Swing 2PM - 10PM
- NOC 10PM - 6AM
The Springs at Sherwood is looking to grow our family with enthusiastic Caregivers and Medication Technicians. Caregivers have arguably the most important role on Team Springs. Caregivers are responsible for assisting residents with their daily routines which can include helping them bath, dress, or eat. Caregivers spend the most time one-on-one with our residents, above all else caregiving is about building relationships. Med Techs, at their core, are caregivers (a special and highly-respected type of healthcare hero that cares for seniors) who grew to enjoy and desire added responsibilities such as:
- Administration of medications including being delegated to administer insulin
- Learn how to read and process doctors orders
- Training for wound care from a career RN with special wound care certification
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Intrigued or interested? Ask yourself:
- Do you want to feel good every day about what you accomplished at work?
- Are you looking for a company that actually values their staff and provides growth opportunities?
- Do you want the possibility of learning skills that can help you grow and develop your career? Also have experiences that build your character?
- Are you considering or pursuing a respected career in health services?
- Caregivers and Medication Technicians - 18 years of age or older
- Medication Technician - Prior experience with Medication Administration or Caregiving in a senior living community
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K with annual matching available
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Healthy discounted meals
- Career coaching and growth opportunities
- Gym access for use before/after your scheduled shift
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.