- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living - a certified Great Place to Work.
***Check out www.thespringsliving.com to learn more about our history and values***
Medication Technician (MT) Role & Responsibilities
Med Techs (MTs), at their core, are caregivers (a special and highly-respected type of healthcare hero that cares for seniors) who grew to enjoy and desire added responsibilities such as:
- supporting and advocating for residents in a more medicinal capacity
- leading and coaching caregivers
- diligently processing paperwork and administering meds/treatments
Some of the significant expectations, and benefits, for MTs is utilizing and improving their written, verbal, critical-thinking, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
-Sunday to Saturday: Half-shifts 6am - 10am & 6pm - 10pm [open to flexible schedules, part or full-time]
-On-call every day, every shift
Do you have caregiver and/or MT experience?
Apply now and we can chat about any questions you have, as well as the many opportunities, perks and benefits available to our teammates (and maybe you someday!)
We know it’s not easy to start or change a job/career so how do you know when it’s worth it?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to be consistently proud and appreciated based on your contributions at work?
- Are you looking for a way to strengthen your experience in healthcare?
- Are you looking for managers and a company that actually value employees, and shows it by listening, respecting, celebrating, guiding and providing growth opportunities for them?
If you answered "Yes" to any or all of these questions, sounds like it would definitely be worth it!
Your brightest future may be here at The Springs at Wilsonville - apply now to join the team and experience the difference that is The Springs culture.
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience as a caregiver in a community, private home or for family
- Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screening (see Additional Info below for more details)
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to the Pfizer COVID vaccine and Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid training
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow (we prefer to promote from within)
- Perkspot employee discount program
- Mutual of Omaha Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PPE provided, screening of all staff/visitors, PCR and rapid testing readily available, sanitization procedures in place. Pfizer vaccine offered to all who consent. Our community is over 80% vaccinated (May 2021).