- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living – a Certified Great Place to Work.
***Check out www.thespringsliving.com to learn more about our history and values***
- Full/part-time and on-call opportunities - great for parents and students!
- No experience required - we provide all necessary training
- Day/Part-time/On-Call positions - $500 sign-on bonus
- Swing/NOC positions - $750 sign-on bonus*·
*Sign on bonus available to those who reach the end of their 120-day introductory period and have more than adequate attendance and performance
Calling all Caregiver/CNA/Personal Care Attendants – all different titles for the same unique type of healthcare hero that serves our seniors!
Intrigued or interested? Ask yourself:
- Do you want to feel good every day about what you accomplished at work?
- Are you looking for a company that actually values their staff and provides growth opportunities?
- Do you want the possibility of learning skills that can help you grow and develop your career?
- Are you considering or pursuing a respected career in health services?
If you answered "Yes" to any or all of these questions, apply now to join the team and experience the difference that is The Springs culture.
Not quite sure what Caregives do?
They provide a variety of services to our residents, including but not limited to:
- Provide warmth, companionship and patience to support residents' physical and mental health
- Support residents with completion of activities of daily living as indicated in their service plans.
- Answer pages and call lights as soon as possible.
- Assist in development and revision of Service Plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
- 18 years of age
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- Experience working with seniors is preferred but not required
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you're still on the fence, don't leave yet! Check out our perks and benefits below:
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
As a Caregiver you’ll be part of a team that works together to provide quality care. Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio ensures Caregiver assignments are balanced