Transportation/Valet - $500 Sign On Bonus! - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Lake Oswego seeks a dedicated Transportation Driver/Valet with the perfect blend of personal warmth and technical skills.
- Parking vehicles
- Driving seniors to appointments, out shopping, and on group excursions
- Occasional local delivery or pick-up that needs to be made
- Comfortable driving company vehicle in winter weather conditions
The ideal candidate will:
- Be friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized and helpful
- Have a commitment to The Springs Living values including our purpose, our mission and our plan to help residents, their families and each other live life to its fullest. The right candidates have a desire to model these values and to encourage others
- Patient and responsible in every situation while exceeding multiple and sometimes competing needs of our residents and family members
- Ability to drive safely at all times being mindful of pedestrians while driving guest / resident vehicles on the exterior and interior parking areas
- Have a positive attitude towards their work and be passionate about maintaining all interior / exterior areas with a five-star/ diamond critical eye to detail
- Always dressed in Team Springs attire / name badge, professional appearance, combined with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to perform various & diverse scheduled tasks throughout each shift
- Knowledge of driving various vehicles, including automatic and standard transmission
Come see why our employees love working here!
We offer a supportive work environment that cares about the quality of work, quality of relationships, and quality of YOU! The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Growth
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Face masks provided
- Access to COVID-19 testing
- Daily screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
**Sign on bonus available to those who meet requirements for full time status for the introductory period of 120 days and who have more than adequate attendance and performance**
- Previous experience in Hospitality preferred
- Outgoing, warm, friendly personality
- Have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and be able to provide an annual DMV driving record with favorable results
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.
- No gratuity community