Housekeeper - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Responsibilities include completion of a daily room cleaning schedule, bathroom cleaning, laundry, and facility common space cleaning for a brand new senior living community. We seek persons with shared values, a compassionate heart, flexibility, teamwork, absolute dependability and the drive to do the right thing.
Come see why our employees love working here!
The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employee and their household: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Daily Screenings
- Face masks provided
- Access to COVID-19 testing
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Our ideal candidate is on-time, friendly, observant, flexible, reliable, patient, organized, and helpful
- Senior housing or 4-5 star hotel experience is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.