Receptionist Part time
- 1001 River Lakes Pkwy, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
- Community: The Springs at Whitefish
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. #SAW
If you believe every greeting is an opportunity, and
A smile is worth a thousand words…
The Springs at Whitefish seeks Receptionist with the perfect blend of customer focus, problem solving abilities, administrative support and multi-tasking skills. Our receptionist is responsible for welcoming individuals into our wonderful community and building solid relationships through top-notch customer service.
If the following skills come naturally to you:
- Outstanding Phone Presentation
- Warm, Friendly Smile
- Can-Do-Attitude and Timeliness
- Customer Service is second nature
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/Outlook
We are interested in meeting you.
This position is 3 days per week Thursday-Saturday
- Must be able to pass drug test.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.