Medication Technician - Part Time / On Call
- 1001 River Lakes Pkwy, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
Welcome to the Next Generation in Senior Living: The Springs Living
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. We offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and thoughtful support for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Whitefish is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Whitefish offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
Full-time schedules follow a “4 on 2 off” rotation. Part time and on-call positions designed to work with your schedule. Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
- Prior experience with Medication Administration
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.