Dining Room Server - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples lives' and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Are you looking for meaningful work at an organization that believes that each of us is an important part of something bigger than ourselves? The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking dining room servers to join our team! We are a senior living community that offers restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine.
Now Hiring Full & Part-Time Positions - All Shifts Available / Sign-On Bonus Potential!
- No late nights (9:00 pm latest)
- Great position for students
- Flexible schedules with earned time off (ETO)
- Experience preferred but not required, will train
- Full-time employee benefit package after 90-days
- No gratuity environment
Come see why our employees love working here!
Fun work culture that allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to the Fullest” is what we do every day!
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employee and their household at no cost to you!
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts at no cost!)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Greeting residents and their guests
- Beverage and meal service
- Room deliveries as applicable
- Bussing and setting tables
- Side work/cleaning as assigned
- A love for older adults and a willingness to learn
- Positivity and a strong work ethic
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.