Dining Service Floor Manager
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to The Springs at Tanasbourne- not your average retirement community. We specialize in offering our residents and their guests a fine dining experience. Here we offer high end wines, gourmet food and a great dining experience. Residents and their guests dine in two elegant dining rooms or a fun and lively pub named after our founder’s grandfather. Open from 7am to 7pm, we serve approximately 500 meals daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner combined.
We are seeking someone who can bring their hospitality and training experience to our community to help create an environment of employee and resident engagement. Our Dining Service Manager needs to bring creative ideas and be constantly raising the bar of hospitality success. This individual will be highly skilled in table service, with the ability to train servers how to provide great hospitality.
The Springs at Tanasbourne offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. This position has no late nights and you will receive a generous benefits package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. Not to mention, a wonderful time off package! All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
“HOSPITALITY & CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTRAORDINAIRE WHO CAN TRAIN AND MOTIVATE SERVERS”
The Springs at Tanasbourne seeks an individual for our open Dining Service Manager position. This position directly leads, trains and supervises 60 part-time & full-time dining room servers for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a hotel and restaurant-style dining room setting. You will work alongside an experienced Food and Beverage Director to help develop a team to serve the needs of residents and their guests. Do you have the following attributes?
- A solid background in dining room, hotel or restaurant floor service
- Warm and friendly smile, respectful and kind
- Ability to teach, rally and inspire your server team
- Can-Do-Attitude, ability to act on ideas and produce results
- Strong timeliness and organizational skills
- Distinct vision and creativity
- Clear purpose of excellent restaurant service
- Ability to train and mentor inexperienced staff to be great restaurant servers
- Innovative and always looking to improve
- Listens to feedback from guests or employees and acts accordingly to make improvements
- Must have a minimum of 2 years dining, restaurant or hotel SERVER experience
- Must have leadership experience
- Flexible schedule
- Experience with POS systems and administrative/computer skills preferred
- Must pass background & drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.