Medication Technician - Build a Career With Meaning
- 1201 W 10th St, The Dalles, OR 97058, USA
- Community: The Springs at Mill Creek
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Do you want a job with meaning? Do you want to know that the career you're pursing makes a real and positive impact on those who truly need you? Working with seniors in long term care - you will build deep meaningful relationships with the seniors we care for every day
Intrigued or interested? Ask yourself:
- Do you want to feel good every day about what you accomplished at work?
- Are you looking for a company that actually values their staff and provides growth opportunities?
- Do you want the possibility of learning skills that can help you grow and develop your career?
- Are you considering or pursuing a respected career in health services?
If you answered "Yes" to any or all of these questions, apply now to join the team and experience the difference that is The Springs culture.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Mill Creek is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Mill Creek offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
• Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
• Awesome e-learning opportunities
• Perkspot discount program
• New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We are looking for candidates that can contribute a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence in resident and guest services, with an eye for quality and innovation. If you have natural passion for working with seniors and possess traits of compassion, creativity, organization and are incredibly reliable, we are interested in meeting you! We are a growing company with high ideals, positive spirits and a commitment to doing it right.
Please apply and visit us online to see what we are all about!
We are looking to fill a Full-time position. #SMC
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.