Health Services Administrator - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
When our founder couldn’t find senior housing options for his grandmother that he felt were dignified, warm, and homey, he decided to build such a community for her. From that promise, The Springs Living was started in 1996 with one community in Salem, Oregon. Today, the company has 18 unique communities across Oregon and Montana that feel like home for seniors and their families.
Our mission is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Generous benefit package after 60 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
Gym access - private access for residents and staff
The Springs at Carman Oaks enjoys a distinguished record of providing high quality Assisted living and Memory Care services in Lake Oswego. We are seeking a Health Services Administrator to guide our Health Services team. In this role you are responsible for leading and directing the daily operations of our Assisted Living and Memory Care community, totaling 33 apartments.
We are looking for an articulate and dedicated leader who is committed to providing excellent care and attention to those we serve. The ideal candidate will be someone with strong leadership skills and excellent staff development experience.
We hire people with vision, leadership and a commitment to “doing the right thing.” Our employees and our residents deserve the very best, the successful candidate will be nurturing and kind when supporting employees, residents, and families alike. They will be both capable and joyful when supporting, inspiring and leading our dedicated team of health service professionals. This candidate should be comfortable with outside-the-box thinking every day.
Successful candidates should consider the following:
- Are you passionate about serving seniors as well as those who care for them?
- Do you have work experience that demonstrates you can take us to the next level?
- Have you demonstrated a commitment to learning and education?
- Are you organized and committed to quality operations?
- Experience in Assisted Living/Senior Housing Industry
- Two years professional management and leadership experience in health or social service-related field or program
- A current Oregon Assisted Living Administrator’s certificate or the ability to meet the criteria for Assisted Living Administrators as outlined by the Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Strong computer skills; Comfort with various platforms and multiple applications.
- Must be able to pass Oregon Division of Human Services Criminal Background Check and pre-employment drug screen
- Prior experience managing multiple employees and juggling deadlines while smiling.
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.