Medication Technician- $500 Sign on Bonus for FT
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Gym access - private access for residents and staff
- Competitive wages and benefits!
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
As the Medication Technician, you are responsible for administering or assist residents to self administer medications and treatments. Measure vital signs, weight, and remain observant of any problems and report such problems to a supervisor. You are also responsible for communicating with physicians, implement physician's orders, report and document pertinent information, and other duties as assigned by the health services supervisor. Additionally, Medication Technicians work as the on-floor supervisor. We are looking for folks with a proven ability to lead teams.
- Day Shift HOURS: *6:00am- 2:15pm on a 4 on 2 off rotating schedule
- Swing Shift HOURS: 2:00pm - 10pm on a 4 on 2 off rotating schedule
- NOC Shift Hours 10:00pm-6:15am on a 4 on 2 off rotating schedule
- *Noc shift recieves a $1000 sign on bonus and a $1/hr shift differential
Sign-on bonus: you will receive $250 after 30 days and the other $250 after 120 days of full-time employment
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience as a caregiver perferred
- Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Covid vaccination is required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.