Resident Service Coordinator
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living is seeking a Resident Services Coordinator to support our Health Services department. The mission of the Springs Living is the change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living. To achieve this goal, our team is seeking an individual who understands service excellence, staff engagement, and resident care is key to our success.
As an RSC in our community, you function as the main point of contact for residents, families, and staff in regards to care needs. The RSC must be an excellent communicator as they need to ensure all parties are appropriately informed. You will work closely with the community RN to ensure accuracy of care for our treasured residents.
We are seeking an individual with the following skillset:
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Creative Problem solver
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals to achieve a common goal
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet hard deadlines
- Expert Knowledge on providing care in a senior living setting
- Previous caregiving and/or med tech experience (preferred)
- 18 years and older
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Senior living experience preffered
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.