Maintenance Assistant - The Springs at Lake Oswego - $500 Sign On Bonus
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking an experienced Full-Time Maintenance Assistant for our Senior Living community. This state of the art, beautifully designed campus includes; Independent Senior Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. Additional amenities include a restaurant, pub, pool and spa, fitness center, gardens and more.
- Ability to carry-out and support proper and consistent maintenance of facility exterior and interior areas
- Complete work orders efficiently and accurately
- Ability to demonstrate safe working practices
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished; written, oral, or electronic format
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where limited standardization may exist
- Ability to prioritize and organize assignments
- May be required to drive community vehicles to and from destinations, safely and according to schedule
- Able to stand or walk throughout the vast majority of the work day and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, reach, and lift items or equipment
Come see why our employees love working here!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Growth
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities (including family members)
- Face masks provided
- Access to COVID-19 testing
- Daily screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
**Sign on bonus available to those who meet requirements for full time status for the introductory period of 120 days and who have more than adequate attendance and performance**
- Previous experience in construction or apartment/hotel maintenance preferred
- Be service minded with a willingness to learn
- Current driver’s license with a safe driving record
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.