Resident Services Coordinator -The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in Senior Living: The Springs at Lake Oswego! Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We've taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. We offer warm and inviting environments that make life just a little easier.
Changing the way people think, feel and experience working in Senior Living!
Our ideal candidate is a servant leader, who is passionate about doing the right thing! As the Resident Services Coordinator, you serve as the primary contact for residents and their families, are responsible for monitoring alert charting and communication logs, assuring Health Services employees are properly informed of changes in care, scheduling of appointments with physicians and other health-related appointments for those we serve.
Other responsibilities include oversight of service planning, assistance with employee scheduling, participating in interviews, coaching and supervising caregivers (includes on-call responsibilities).
*Must be willing to work a weekend day.
Come see why our employees love working here!
The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
In addition to complete on-the-job paid training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Growth
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Access to COVID-19 testing and vaccine
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
- 3-5 years experience
- This position is ideal for a person with blended experience in the medical arena and social work with seniors. We seek persons with compassion, organization, and warmth with a background in dementia care. We offer support, camaraderie, and an excellent working environment.
- Previous experience in senior housing is required.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in memory care and in staff development.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.