Dining Room Supervisor - The Springs at Lake Oswego - $500 Sign On Bonus!
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living – a Certified Great Place to Work. Our mission is to positively change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for assisted living and memory care, but also as an employer. We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people.
The Dining Room Supervisor is responsible for the management of the dining room service to residents and their guests. Assure a high standard of appearance, hospitality and service in personnel and cleanliness of dining room. This is a Full-Time position that includes at least one weekend day.
- Coach and inspire a team of servers, sometimes first-time servers
- Communicate the clear purpose of excellent restaurant service
- Implement systems and process to improve the dining room experience for staff and residents
- Empathize and understand our residents have specific needs
- Support and drive Employee Development and Engagement
- Demonstrate consistent Performance Management
- Hire, supervise, schedule and evaluate dining room staff
Come see why our employees love working here!
- Medical, dental, vision healthcare package after 90 days
- 401K plan
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employee and their household: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Earn your Culinary Certificate for FREE!
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Fun work culture that allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Access to COVID-19 testing and vaccine
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
**Sign on bonus available to those who meet requirements for full time status for the introductory period of 120 days and who have more than adequate attendance and performance**
- Minimum of 2 years dining, restaurant or hotel experience
- Proven Leadership experience and successes
- Flexible Schedule
- Must pass background check & drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.