Caregiver Flexible Schedule
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
When our founder couldn’t find senior housing options for his grandmother that he felt were dignified, warm, and homey, he decided to build such a community for her. From that promise, The Springs Living was started in 1996 with one community in Salem, Oregon. Today, the company has 17 unique communities across Oregon and Montana that feel like home for seniors and their families.
Our mission is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Looking for a flexible job? Do you want to be able to choose your own shifts and build your own schedule?
We're seeking caregivers to fill our flexible schedule - part time or full time is available. For part time caregivers you can pick your own shifts, build your schedule, work 4hr or 8hr shifts. Perfect for students or anyone working around a busy schedule!
Caregivers have arguably the most important role on Team Springs, because they directly assist our residents. This makes it critical that -- in addition to sharing our values -- you are reliable, prompt, friendly, patient, resourceful, and have a positive attitude. Caregivers are responsible for assisting residents with their daily routines which can include helping them bath, dress, or eat. You’ll be part of a team that works together to provide quality care. Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio ensures that each caregiver assignments are balanced.
$1000 sign on bonus for full time caregivers after a 4 month introductory period
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Covid vaccination available in our building for employees (no jumping through hoops or struggling to find appointments!) - vaccination is optional for employees
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Gym access - private access for residents and staff
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #SAS
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.