Resident Services Coordinator
- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in Senior Living: The Springs Living.
Our purpose is to positively change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We want to move the needle, make it better, and make a difference in the lives of our residents, their families and each other. We spend a significant part of our lives in our “job” so let’s make that time count.
***Go to www.thespringsliving.com to learn more about our history and values***
We were certified as a Great Place to Work in 2020 and 2021. We even ranked 11th in the nation for 2021 Best Aging Services Companies with 96% of employees saying, "When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride." (Did we mention that our work is driven by our purpose to innovate the way people experience senior living?)
The Springs at Wilsonville is seeking a Resident Services Coordinator for our Assisted Living and Memory Care community.
The mission of the Springs Living is the change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living. To achieve this goal, our team is seeking an individual who understands that service excellence, staff engagement, and resident care are key to our success.
As an RSC in our community, you function as the main point of contact for residents, families, and staff in regards to care needs. The RSC must be an excellent communicator as they need to ensure all parties are appropriately informed. You will work closely with the community RN to ensure accuracy of care for our treasured residents.
We are seeking an individual with the following skillset:
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Creative Problem solver
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals to achieve a common goal
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet hard deadlines
- Expert Knowledge on providing care in a senior living setting
- Previous caregiving and/or med tech experience (preferred)
- At least 18 years of age
- Prior experience working in memory care, preferably involving medication administration
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Sincere appreciation for elders and a special place in your heart for memory care.
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Necessary PPE provided, screening of all staff/visitors, PCR and rapid testing readily available, sanitization procedures in place. Pfizer vaccine offered to all who consent. Our community is over 80% vaccinated (May 2021).