Maintenance Assistant - Starting Wage $16+ Per Hour DOE
- 822 Golf View Dr, Medford, OR 97504, USA
- Community: The Springs at Anna Maria
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Join the Maintenance Team at The Springs at Anna Maria and enjoy set hours and days of work, a stable work environment, and work with kind people.
One Open Position:
Saturday - Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
The Springs at Anna Maria seeks a Maintenance Assistant with the perfect blend of personal warmth and technical skills. Responsibilities include assisting with apartment turnovers, light maintenance, and addressing resident and building maintenance requests. Our ideal candidate is flexible, friendly, observant, patient, organized, and enjoys helping with whatever need may arise!
- Current Driver's License
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical/electrical problems
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Compensation DOE
- Previous experience in construction and/or apartment maintenance preferred but not required
- Applicant must be COVID vaccinated or willing to be fully vaccinated within the first 60 days.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.