Director of Food and Beverage
- 1001 River Lakes Pkwy, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Whitefish seeks a Director of Food and Beverage with the perfect blend of culinary talent and leadership/management skills. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a top priority.
The Director of Food and Beverage is responsible to work hand in hand with our Executive Director to create a positive, professional and successful dining program. If you are a self-starter with a commitment to scratch cooking, seasonal menus, farm-to-table sourcing and outstanding guest service then we would love to share our vision with you.
We offer fantastic work-life balance, beautiful work environment, friendly & dedicated co-workers and a solid career opportunity. Excellent compensation package including paid vacation, health insurance, 401K.
- At least 3-5 years culinary experience preferred: responsibilities including production, menu development, purchasing and a variety of cuisines
- Proven track record of progressive, successful management/supervisory experience, 3-5 years minimum
- Working knowledge of food safety & sanitation practices, workplace safety culture
- Catering experience a plus
- A background in nutrition, special diets, and altered food textures is a plus
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a criminal background check
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading, and writing
- Established assessment and decision making skills with proven ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of the organization
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills. Has the ability to set priorities, organize time, demonstrate initiative and work independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.