Caregiver - The Springs at Lake Oswego - $500 Sign On Bonus!
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Healthcare Heroes Work Here!
Come see why our employees love working here! We are hiring for Day, Swing, and Overnight Caregivers (with an overnight pay differential). The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
In addition to complete on-the-job paid training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Growth
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Set Schedules
- Daily Screenings
- Face masks provided
- Access to COVID-19 testing
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
Changing the way people experience working in senior living!
We offer a supportive work environment that cares about the quality of work, quality of relationships, and quality of YOU! Here at The Springs Living, we take care of our team!
We are looking for people who have the following traits: friendly, organized, able to prioritize, patient, empathetic, positive and professional attitude, compassionate, creative and proactive thinking, teamwork oriented, and a passion to serve others.
As a Caregiver you are responsible for providing prompt, friendly, and professional service which meets the needs of our residents. If you are new to the field of health services we do provide all training necessary to become successful in your new position, we also offer optional training classes online and in-person to further your career development.
**Sign on bonus available to those who meet requirements for full time status for the introductory period of 120 days and who have more than adequate attendance and performance**
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Our ideal candidate is on-time, friendly, observant, flexible, reliable, patient, organized, and helpful
- Some senior housing experience is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.