Real Estate Analyst
- 3330 SE Three Mile Lane, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Real Estate Analyst will be responsible for providing financial analysis support on new developments, acquisitions and portfolio recapitalizations. The key objectives are to deliver on strategic growth plans by evaluating and processing new deal flow in a scalable, sustainable and professional manner while leveraging internal and external resources.
- Collaborate with and support the Development Manager and Development Team in evaluating, underwriting, and closing new development opportunities
- Provide transactional support for closing acquisitions, financing, recapitalizations and dispositions
- Help position the company’s development function as a best-in-class developer in senior housing through process improvement, historical analysis, organization and innovation
- Support the production of accurate and reliable deal, capital and investor reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, economics, or business
- management, preferably within the senior housing industry
- Must possess strong financial analyses skills, including detailed discounted cash flow analysis utilizing Excel or similar program, and demonstrated ability to analyze and implement complex financial models and structures and evaluation of corresponding risks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.