Memory Care Life Enrichment Assistant
- 300 Mt Highland Dr, Butte, MT 59701, USA
- Community: The Springs at Butte
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
We are looking for a cheerful, optimistic, organized, and motivated person who loves to enrich the lives of seniors. This position is specifically responsible for implementing meaningful and appropriate activities for our residents in memory care. Necessary characteristics and skills for this position include: presenting a professional appearance, maintaining confidentiality, excellent verbal communications abilities, high standard of ethics and integrity, the ability to work with seniors suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s,’ and creativity in carrying out community activities.
This position is for an independent worker who will take the lead in encouraging resident participation and have sensitivity to the resident's individual needs, as well as be a team player who loves to collaborate.
We are hiring for a part time position for a life enrichment assistant in our memory care. This position is Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am-5:30pm
- Previous experience in senior housing especially working with cognitively or memory challenged seniors is preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Valid Driver's License and experience driving passenger van/bus is preferred
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.