- 3330 SE Three Mile Lane, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
The Springs Living is a progressive company looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our team. Our purpose is to welcome a change in the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We realize to accomplish that we need to focus on more than our residents, but the staff who make a huge impact on our residents’ lives. The Payroll Administrator will be an essential part of the HR team dedicated to help support our communities.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the full cycle, semi-monthly, multi-state payroll process, ensuring timely and accurate payrolls for approximately 1,800+ employees. They will also act as a resource for payroll troubleshooting and support, and oversee payroll related reporting and employee file maintenance.
- Oversee semi-monthly payroll processing to include: preparing and auditing pay data systems, importing timecard detail totals, calculating payroll of hourly and salary hours, editing/auditing pay data file, producing payroll funding post payroll submission, generating and distributing payroll reports, creating and uploading payroll data for GL, transmitting 401k contributions and employer matches to third party.
- Calculates, updates, and maintains employee-related information such as pay changes, retroactive adjustments, tax withholding, corrections to pay, garnishments, reimbursements, fringe benefits, voluntary deductions, and other related pay items.
- Audits time and attendance system for hours worked, manager approvals, and accuracy of downloaded information to the payroll system.
- Documents and processes changes to time and attendance records as approved by employees and/or managers.
- Creates manual paychecks outside the normal pay cycle, including commissions, bonuses, and final checks for terminated employees.
- Participates in year-end/year-begin processes.
- Provides advice, counsel, and interpretation to managers regarding application of payroll-related policies.
- Prepares and distributes statistical and financial payroll reports as needed.
- Ensures federal and multi-state payroll compliance.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of multi-state/multi-location, large (1000 or more employees) payroll processing experience with hourly, salaried exempt, and non-exempt employees.
- Multi-state knowledge of taxing entities.
- Ability to write reports, emails, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- CPP designation Preferred
If the idea of joining our dynamic team and being at the forefront of the continued growth of The Springs Livings excites you, please apply today by including your resume and a cover letter with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.