Resident Relations Director - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living in beautiful Lake Oswego is seeking a Resident Relations Director for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community has 216 wonderful homes, which includes a variety of amenities and dining venues from formal dining room, pub and rooftop wine bar.
This position would be working with our Executive Director to assure our residents are being heard. This position will also help to coordinate all move ins with the Move in Coordinator to assist new residents with the transition to their new homes.
The Resident Relations Director will be responsible for:
- Visiting with Residents and their families regarding questions and concerns
- Completing paperwork for new residents as they move into the community
- Giving tours of the community to residents families and potential residents
- Troubleshooting resident concerns
- Visiting residents when they are out of the community at rehab
- Working closely with our concierge team to assist residents in daily needs
The Perfect candidate will be upbeat and positive, with several years of experience in a similar role. We are looking for someone with a kind heart, high energy and a great smile with the ability to listen to our residents and help them with a variety of different things. Our Resident Relations Director will report concerns to the Executive Director so the ideal candidate will also need strong written and verbal communication skills.
Come see why our employees love working here!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Growth
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities (including family members)
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Access to COVID-19 testing and vaccine (including friends & family)
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
- 3-5 years experience in Senior Living or related educational experience
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret charting standards, physician orders, or administrative regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- AL & MC operations knowledge
- Basic knowledge of the medical profession/industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to have difficult conversations during a stressful time for relatives and loved ones
- Ability to see the big picture for building relationships
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.