Porter - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The ideal candidate will have the perfect blend of personal warmth, impeccable timeliness and organizational and technical skills. We are looking for someone who is task oriented, flexible and a team player. *Schedule includes all weekends.
- Support proper and consistent maintenance of community (interior and exterior)
- Carry out special projects, housekeeping of common areas, and other cleaning tasks as assigned
- Ability to troubleshoot basic plumbing issues a plus
Come see why our employees love working here!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan
The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Growth
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities (including family members)
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Access to COVID-19 testing and vaccine (including friends & family)
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Excellent attendance is a must
- CPR/First Aid Certified is preferable (will train if needed)
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.