Food & Beverage Assistant - The Springs at Lake Oswego - $500 Sign On Bonus!
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living – a Certified Great Place to Work! Our mission is to positively change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options, but also as an employer. We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people.
The Food & Beverage Assistant provides support to the Food & Beverage Director by managing catering services, event planning, inventory, ordering, invoice approvals, completing payroll, general auditing and other duties as asigned. The Food & Beverage Assistant will work hand in hand with the Culinary, Dining and Life Enrichment teams to create memorable moments every day for residents and guests. And they will set a superior example of hospitality for our residents.
Come see why our employees love working here!
- Medical, dental, vision healthcare package after 90 days
- 401K plan
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employee and their household: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Earn your Culinary Certificate for FREE!
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Fun work culture that allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
- PPE provided (masks and plastic shields)
- Access to COVID-19 testing and vaccine
- Daily temp screenings
- Surface testing
- Sanitizing procedures in place
**Sign on bonus available to those who meet requirements for full time status for the introductory period of 120 days and who have more than adequate attendance and performance**
- Have a clear understanding of excellent dining services
- Promote a positive and professional work environment
- Have background in dining room, hotel, and/or restaurant service
- Experience with POS systems and administrative/computer skills
- Clear experience of successful multi-tasking and deadline management
- Respectful and kind
- Ability to work days and weekends (no late nights, nothing after 9pm)
- Must pass background & drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.