Memory Care Administrator
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living – a Certified Great Place to Work.
Our mission is to positively change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for assisted living and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
The Springs Living at Tanasbourne, a premier retirement community, is seeking a Memory Care Administrator for our Memory Care residents.
This position is ideal for a person with blended experience in the medical arena and social work with seniors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to oversight of our program, service planning with our residents and families, and overseeing the caregivers in memory care including training and support.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Covid vaccination available in our building for employees (no jumping through hoops or struggling to find appointments!) - vaccination is optional for employees
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Gym access - private access for residents and staff
- Competitive wages and benefits!
- Residential Care Facility Administrator License
- 2 years management experience
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret charting standards, physician orders, or administrative regulations
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
- MC regulations knowledge
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.