Dining Room Server
- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living - a certified Great Place to Work.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. In order to accomplish that goal, we strive to change the way people work in senior living.
***Go to www.thespringsliving.com to learn more about our story, culture and values***
Join a team who loves what they do and grows together!
- Greet residents (and visitors) at the table before taking orders or serving.
- Serve beverages and meals in a courteous, friendly, helpful, and accurate manner.
- Assist residents with opening packages, cutting foods, etc. as necessary.
- Deliver room service trays to resident apartments as necessary.
- Bus dining room tables.
- Clean dining room tables and chairs.
- Vacuum dining room after meals.
- Set tables for the next meal.
- Complete side duties, like adding sugar and creamer packets, cleaning beverage center, etc.
- Performs all cleaning tasks according to cleaning schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Passion for serving and working with food
- Genuine appreciation for seniors
- Maintain ability to lift 50 pounds; to stand or walk throughout the vast majority of the work day; and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, and reach
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items.
- Must also be able to walk throughout campus on frequent basis for extended periods of time. (Up to five hours)
- Involves light to heavy physical activity performing non-strenuous and strenuous daily activities.
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you're still on the fence, don't leave yet! Check out our perks and benefits below:
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- Mutual of Omaha Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Necessary PPE provided, screening of all staff/visitors, PCR and rapid testing readily available, sanitization procedures in place. Pfizer vaccine offered to all who consent. Our community is over 80% vaccinated (May 2021).