Weekend Transportation Driver
- 14404 SE Webster Rd, Milwaukie, OR 97267, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Clackamas Woods seeks an experienced bus/shuttle driver with the perfect blend of personal warmth and technical skills. Responsibilities include driving residents for appointments, shopping and excursions. Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized and helpful. Vehicles you would be driving would be a Ford Transit Van and a 14 passenger (non CDL) bus, a Ford Champion.
We are looking to fill a Part-time transportation position (~24 hours a week) with the possibility of picking up more hours through out the week and potentially turning into a full time position. Must be willing to work weekends and occasional evenings for activities and appointments. This is a fun position, working with our residents to provide exceptional transportation services. CDL is not required for any of our vehicles.
- Excellent driving record is required.
1. May not have any alcohol or drug-related violations.
2. Have a valid U.S. driver's license. CDL not required.
3. Be at least 25 years old
4. Have no more than one moving violation for the prior three (3) years.
5. Have no chargeable at-fault accident for the prior three (3) years.
- Experience working with seniors is preferred.
- Experience in transportation related job is preferred
- Background check and drug testing will be required upon hire.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Driver, seniors, Transportation, Retirement Community, part time, part-time